[Advaita-l] Who’s the real Guru?

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 27 07:18:27 EDT 2024

Dear Friends,                   Prof. Udupi Mahesh Prabhu,  founder & chariman , global vedic management group nicely explains the the real nature of Guru and the difference in Sprituality and Adhyatmikata.
Here are the Links:
https://www.vedic-management.com/whos-a-guru/

https://www.vedic-management.com/spirituality-adhyatma-are-they-same/

The globally recognized author says sprituality and Adhyatmakata are different.
Adhyatmakata literally means adhyayana/Learning and Aatmana/Self
Adhyatmakata says we are neither the body or the mind and we are absolute conciousness energy

Where Sprituality involves the recognistion of a feeling or belief that there is something greater than myself.

Swamy Sivananda Maharaj says that when the mind, speech, panchedriyas are at sleep the Prana alone is awake.
Guru is causing the vibration in Prana who is nothing but the Brahmman /God.
please contribute your views cordially.

Sri Guru Padaravindarpana  MastuKameswara