[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} Question on why "vedadhyayana"?

Krishna Kashyap kkashyap2011 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 07:09:17 EDT 2024

I must add that the student who asked this question knows Sanskrit only at
a basic level. (finished some 4 sanskrit exams) has not studied deep
vyakarana, tarka and even several kavyas or natakas. He said he only passed
4 exams, like the Sanskrit Bharati or sura-sarasvathi sabha exams.

*Best Regards,*

*Krishna Kashyap*