[Advaita-l] Query : who prays to whom for what?

aham brahmaasmi ahambrahmaasmi137 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 14:33:59 EDT 2024

Respected Vidwans and Vidushis,
Pranaams,

I will be profoundly grateful for your advise on this:

I am intellectually convinced that *a*- I am Brahman, *b*- the world
including body-mind-sense complex is only an appearance that is
experienced, but has no independent existence of me (atma), and it is all a
creation of my own Maya.

Constant remembrance of this has helped modify my response in many
situations, to a surprising extent.

But now I am utterly confused during meditation and mangalacharaN. Who is
praying to whom for what?  Am I  the vyavaharik sadhaka, praying to Ishvara
to reach myself (Brahman) ? or something else?  I understand that this is
probably the Triputi naasha, but my confusion persists ! :-((

hari: Om !
sakshi