[Advaita-l] [advaitin] In which Upanishad does this occur: na nirodho...'buddho'....

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 09:27:16 EDT 2024

Namaste.

Different editions of SB with different commentaries  have either of the
two versions बुद्धो and बद्धो for SB itself. For example, Dakshinamurthy
Matt version has बद्धो.

Sri Chandrashekhar Divan, in his translation cum notes of SB  mentions that
Sri Narayana Tirtha in his commentary uses the word बद्धो.

Regards