[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Understanding Srimad Bhagavad Gita from the perspectives of Visishtadvaita and Advaita - an exposition

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 06:06:57 EST 2024

PraNAms
I was not stating any Advaita position. I know that as per Advaita there are no swagata bhedaas too - ekam eva adviteeyam - the three words used in the Chadogya sat vidya - is explained to negate all bhedas.
Just a note. The scientist in me could not accept Vishishtadvaitic position of Moksha - since infinity cannot have parts.
In my book, Journey Beyond in one of the volumes, I have answered Shree Ramanujas seven objections on avidya - just for info.
I am not arguing for Vishishtadvaitic position only stated its position as I understood.
With this, I stop.
Hari Om!Sadananda