[Advaita-l] Gaudapada and Shankara hold the waking objects to be mithya

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 22:29:34 EDT 2023

Namaste Sudhanshu ji
There has to be some anupapatti to be resolved for any rule to be
postulated. What is the need to postulate such a thing? It cannot just be
so that we can explain our pUrvAchArya's statement.

I don't recall exactly, but I think jIvanmukti is accepted in DSV - the six
anAdi entities are outside the scope of dRShTi sRShTi, so avidyAlesha also
has to be technically outside its scope.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan