[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: [advaitin] rope has some problem in rope snake analogy :-)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 05:48:11 EST 2023

Namaste Raghav Ji,

Reg  // How do we distinguish sAxI pratyaxa entities like "algebra",
"democracy"
etc which I understand are sat,  from asat like hare's horns which can also
be conceptualized by the mind? //,

In my understanding, terms like "algebra", "democracy" etc are mental
concepts, not "objects". They cannot be classified as "sat" (existent).

Regards

On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 2:52 PM Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l <