[Advaita-l] Atman the cause.... Swami Sarvapriyananda - short video

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun May 19 08:27:21 EDT 2024

Namaste.

Swami Sureswaracharya, BUBV,  1-4-480

//  प्रधानवादमाशङ्कय यस्माद्भूयोऽपि भण्यते । अज्ञात आत्मा जगतः कारणं न
गुणत्रयम् ॥ ८० ॥ //

//  pradhAnavAdamAsha~Nkaya yasmAdbhUyo.api bhaNyate | aj~nAta AtmA jagataH
kAraNaM na guNatrayam || 80 || //

Translation ( Prof Jog and Shoun Hino)   //  Since this is so said (now)
once again, with the apprehension about the theory of Pradhana (as the
origin of this world), (therefore, it should not be considered as
repetition). (The correct view is:) The unknown Atman is the cause of this
world and not the three gunas //.
Regards

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>