[Advaita-l] Atman the cause.... Swami Sarvapriyananda - short video

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Sun May 19 06:51:36 EDT 2024

Namaste,

"I am" itself is an example of error wherein existence pertaining to
Brahman is imputed to illusory "I". It also requires prior ajnAna-adhyAsa.
That is to say, ahamkAra-adhyAsa requires prior ajnAna-adhyAsa. ahamkAra is
superimposed in ajnAna-adhyAsa-vishishTa-chaitanya.

The material for this entire world cannot be "I am". The material can
certainly be ajnAna alone, whose product is "I" and also the adhyAsa "I am".

The material of waking world as well as dream world is same ignorance, for
dream and waking are identical.

Regards.

On Sun, 19 May, 2024, 3:54 pm V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <