[Advaita-l] A nice collection of compositions on Ganapathi by an assortment of composers.

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 02:29:39 EDT 2024

A few persons reported to me that the link does not open.  However, for me
it is opening every time.  You may try giving these words '
*POPULAR VINAYAKA KRITISIN KARNATIK MUSIC  A compilation by Dr. P. P.
Narayanaswami*   in the browser.

It is indeed a well researched article, with many inputs on the topic. It's
in two parts.

regards
subbu