[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Re: pratiyogI-jnAna being mandatory for abhAva-jnAna

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Wed Jul 31 23:25:59 EDT 2024

A correction. By ~C, I don't mean the absence of C, I meant to say "that C is absent". That is, to know that C is absent/non-existent, knowing about A or B is not relevant.

praNAms Sri Venkataraghavan prabhuji
Hare Krishna

Kindly pardon me I am not able to understand the subtleness of the above statement.  C as per the statement is hare’s horn, by saying: ‘I don’t mean the absence of C’, you mean to say there is a possibility of existence of C i.e. hare’s horn!!  But subsequently again you said that C is absent!!  Could you please explain this in simple layman terms prabhuji.

By the way,  one more mischievous doubt here after reading A and B is AB i.e. hare’s horn,  : we know vaNdhya and we also know putra like hare and horn and we also know about the act of killing, so by the help of above logic can we say : vaNdhya putra has been killed by hare’s horn 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar