[Advaita-l] My perspective and question towards Advaita

Vasu Raghavan vasuraghavan21 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 12:59:53 EDT 2024

Dear Sri. Vijith,

First of all, my Congratulations to you, that at this young age of 20, you
have taken a deep interest in not only learning Advaita but also to
seriously exploring how to "live the teaching"

There is no one straight answer to your question because, essentially what
you get in Advaita is Self Knowledge and there are infinite number of
occasions where this Knowledge can be "applied" in real life, and each such
occasion will require a different aspect of the Teaching to be brought to
the fore.

So, let me ask you a counter-question.... What according to you (in your
specific personality or specific set of circumstances) do you encounter
challenges, where you think this Knowledge should come to your help? [You
may choose to take this discussion offline, on a one-to-one basis directly
with me, in case you prefer not to discuss this on the Group]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
With warm regards

Vasudevan Raghavan

On Sat, Jul 13, 2024 at 3:35 PM Vijith s via Advaita-l <