[Advaita-l] Request for Ekagni Kandam English/Tamil translation

Manas B msb357du at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 15:09:55 EDT 2024

Namaste,

Thank you for your email. I've already spoken with the Publication's owner
and the book is out of print. They don't have voluminous request and hence
are considering printing for now. Hence, I asked here if there was anyone
with any other potential resource.

Sincerely,

MB

On Tue, Jul 2, 2024, 3:02 PM Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan via Advaita-l <