[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Mar 26 11:39:43 EDT 2024

Chyavana Joglekar
-----------------

My name is Chyavana Joglekar, a college student in Bangalore. I am very much
interested in the Advaita philosophy propounded by bhagavAn Adi
shaMkarAchArya.

Currently, I am reading his bhAShya on the bhagavad-gIta, and I have some
questions, which I feel the knowledgeable members on this list can answer and
clear my confusions.

I was also a very frequent reader of the archives of this mailing list, which
has helped me a lot.

Douglas C Anderson
------------------

I am a retired construction manager returning to Advaita Vedanta after years
of studying Zen. I am drawn back to the devotional dimension of Advaita
Vedanta.

sAkshI
------

student of advaita, vyAkaran, nyAya, mImAmsA.

Vijith Satish

I belongs to sringeri math guru parampara. I came to aware of Advaita by Swami
sarvapriyananda