[Advaita-l] [advaitin] apauruSheyatva of the Veda

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 23:55:49 EST 2024

Namaste Bhaskar ji,

Anyone has the right to argue for anything, but the view that Vedas are
pauruSheya is also just that - a view, not proof. That is no basis to
establish it for certain - if it is said that the traditional view is
conjecture, so is the non-traditional view.

Regards,
Venkatraghavan

On Sat, 2 Mar 2024, 12:38 Bhaskar YR via Advaita-l, <