[Advaita-l] [advaitin] The constant thought of 'I am Vishnu' results in liberation, moksha - Skandapurana

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sun Jan 28 06:51:40 EST 2024

 Dear Sri Subramanian,
You write :"one becomes liberated from bondage by constantlythinking 'I am Vishnu'"
IS it not like saying "One becomes a crorepati by constantly thinking 'I am Mukesh Ambani'"?
Is it ever possible?What has been stated / quoted by you goes against theteachings of Upanishads And Sri Shankara.Such quotations are misleading.
Kindly pardon me for my frank opinion .With warm regards,Sreenivasa Murthy