[Advaita-l] The shloka of Rama accepting Vibhishana Sharanagati

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:41:02 EST 2024

Namaste

There is one shloka in Valmiki Ramayana where Sri Rama assures protection
to those who take refuge in him. This happens when vibhishana surrenders to
Rama. These are words of Rama where he gives abhaya and says that I
unconditionally accept anyone who takes refuge in me. This is regarded as a
very important shloka of Valmiki Ramayana by Sri vaishvasas just like the
shloka beginning sarva dharmman parityajya is the most important in
Bhagavad Gita. If any member knows about it, I kindly request them to share
it

Thank you
Om