[Advaita-l] [Chaturamnaya] An Appeal to All Mathadipatis and Hindu religious heads

rajeev Lochan rajeevmysore at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 04:20:33 EST 2024

The petition filed by TR Ramesh of Temple Worshippers Society under the
blessings of HH Dayananda Saraswati of Arsha vidya Peeth is pending in SC
for a couple of years now for want of a response from central govt.

Thanks,
Rajeev

On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 8:23 PM ravi chandrasekhara via Advaita-l <

> Pranam,
> With NaMo as PM and BJP central government in charge, I would think/ hope
> temples are out of government control. I’m surprised it hasn’t changed.
> Ravi Chandrasekhara
>

> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
>

> On Friday, January 12, 2024, 16:15, Krishna Kashyap via Advaita-l <
>
> Namaste, Sri Sadananda Ji and others here.
>
> I am living in India for the past 3 years. I have made a number of checks
> by talking to folks who know Tirupati Devasthana and several other temples
> and even some Government Officials.
>
> The main problem is any government in power does not want to give up the
> Mujrai Income from temples which is significant. This started in the
> British era and I don't think anyone can sit down with all the temple
> caretakers and governments to really fight this major war.
>
> Only some temples are out of govt control, like Chidambaram and so on.
>
> I don't think any government will be foolish to give such an unbroken
> stream of income which is substantial. They can somehow use that money and
> show some legitimate expenses and take care of their personal expenses or
> goals !
>
> So, this is not easy. This will be a very big fight since the all
> governments are involved.
>
> *Best Regards,*
>
> *Krishna Kashyap*
>

> On Fri, Jan 12, 2024 at 3:10 PM Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l <
>
> > Lakshman - PraNAms
> > Geeta teaches us that we have fight adharma - instead of remaining as
> > doormats for others to step on. We will not have much voice to fight
> unless
> > the prestigious religious leaders with following take the lead. Besides
> the
> > Mathadipaties we have many others who have lot of followings. They have
> > take the lead and act. Otherwise, the Govt uses the caste system to
> divide
> > the Hindus and take advantage of that.
> > My 2c
> > Hari Om!Sadananda
> >

> >    On Friday, January 12, 2024 at 01:54:27 PM GMT+5:30, Lakshman
> > Velayutham <vlakshman71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Hari Om.
> > Thank you Sadanandji for raising this issue for us.
> >
> > We need to fight under one banner.Are we Hindus ready to sink our
> > differences?Are we willing to sacrifice our goals and time for a greater
> > cause?
> > Do we see the issue as adharma happening to us or do we cover ourself
> > under the umbrella of indifference, in the name of tolerance?
> > Does the shastra say that it is the duty of every Hindu to fight by all
> > means when it comes to adharma or are the brahmin, vaishya and sudras
> > waiting for the kshatriya ( I don't know how one classifies them in
> today's
> > world) to begin the journey while they sit by the sidelines.
> > We are busy intellectually fighting dwaita, advaita, vishishtadvaita and
> > more.
> [...]

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are sure and the intelligent
are full of doubt.

--Bertrand Russell