[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] rope has some problem in rope snake analogy :-)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 03:49:48 EST 2024

Namaste Venkat Ji,

Just for information. In one of his talks on Advaita Siddhi, MM Sri
Krishnamurthy Shastrigal observes that both the versions, origination and
nonorigination of redness in the crystal, find supporters amongst Advaitins
currently. On his part, he feels that nonorigination has the merit of
lAghava in it.

Regards