[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Re: Interesting comment by Udayanacharya

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 00:37:51 EST 2024

It would be worthwhile digging into the pre-Shankaran Buddhist or Jain
works if they contain the term 'anirvachaniya khyati' while refuting
Vedanta. Surely to me it does not appear to be a term coined by the
Bhamati.  It must have existed much earlier. Udayanacharya, who has been
dated 10th CE and post Bhamati, if he is using the term anirvachaniya
khyati so clearly, he must have got it in a sampradaya.

regards
subbu