[Advaita-l] What is Samadhi?

Srinivasan Krishnamoorthy ksri2006 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 05:47:22 EST 2024

Point two. In No question ov mano buddhi ahamkara Or chitta. state the yogi
is subjected to high state of heat when all his vasanas, karmas, and seeds
are fried and dried. Gunas leaf from the purusha Or spirit and unites with
prakriti and back to equilibrium state. Dr. Srinivasan. Ref. Sankhya
Kharika of Easwara Krishna last sloka 72 and also Raja Vartika enumerates
sasthi 60 tantras which speaks abt samadhi. Dr. Srinivasan k iyer

On Thu, 1 Feb, 2024, 08:54 Kuntimaddi Sadananda via Advaita-l, <