[Advaita-l] Definition of sAkshI

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 07:51:26 EST 2024

Namaste here Sudhanshuji,

Would you mind translating iii) into English. Up to that point, it sounds
like mature Vedanta to me. However, does not the Vivarana take sakshi to be
mukti, freedom from self-identification while the perception of maya
continues?

Regards, michael chandra .

On Mon, Feb 5, 2024 at 6:08 AM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <