[Advaita-l] BhAvarUpatA of avidyA

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 08:15:16 EST 2024

Namaste Venkat ji.

Many thanks. It is crystal clear. The very fact that AchArya is mentioning
that tuchchha does not have abhAva-vilakshaNatA (and hence
sAdhana-avachchhinna-sAdhya is not present in tuchchha) implies that abhAva
in the definition of avidyA takes within its purview asat also.

Many thanks for clear explanation. I had missed that.

Namaste Chandramouli ji.

That was another question.

Regards.