[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Sep 5 02:04:03 EDT 2023

Rajiv Wagh
----------

I am an advocate based in Mumbai. For the last many years, I have been
interested in spirituality in general and Advaita vedanta in particular. I
have studied the scriptures through lectures and other material available on
the internet and through books. I however realise that one cannot make
spiritual progress without the help of a Guru and other mumukshus. Hence my
interest in joining this group.

Anand
-----

I have been reading Indian philosophy books since covid started and have been
particulary interested in Advaita Vedanta philosophy. For the past year I've
read a few books on Advaita and have been watching videos of Swami
Sarvapriyananda which have only increased my interest in Advaita Vedanta.

I want to join this list to know more about Advaita Vedanta and discuss it
with like minded individuals.

Janani
------

I am Janani, as interested in our tradition, I am here to learn.