[Advaita-l] Brahman is the Upadana kaarana, material cause, for the world - Srimad Bhagavatam

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 04:36:25 EDT 2023

// Is there a searchable document for the Brihadaranyaka Bhashya Vartika?//

Unfortunately, no. I refer to the one published by Dakshinamurti Math. This
book beautifully divides the shlokAs in little little topics. And that is
indexed.

Also, for searching, there is a list of initial few words of all shlokAs,
along with their number. So, if you know the initial few words, you can
search quite easily.

Regards.

--
Additional Commissioner of Income-tax,