[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: [advaitin] What is the glue that binds Brahman and Maya together?

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 13:27:36 EDT 2023

Namaste Subramanian ji.

//Yes, he is equating gold with NB.//

How is it in tune with VedAnta? Gold is the material cause of ornaments.
Nirgun Brahman is not the material cause. Material cause is MAyA which is
adhyAropita in Nirguna Brahman leading to adhyAropita material causality of
mAyA-vishishTa-Brahman.

Regards.

On Wed, 25 Oct, 2023, 10:49 pm V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <