[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: Cause-effect identity

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Fri Oct 13 07:49:54 EDT 2023

The overall Upanishadic teaching of knowing the Cause makes one the all-knower is present allover the Gita and Upanishad and the Sutra prasthanas.

praNAms Sri Subbu prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I am really enjoying your songs and tune today (rarest occasion though 😊 )as it is soothing to my ears since it is my favorite song!!  Yes one who realizes the ‘common’ cause behind ‘all’ effects would become all-knower ( sarvajna) here all (sarvaM) is not avidyA but it is the ‘vishesha darshana’ of that ‘common’ cause only.  Hence sarvaM bhavati attributed to jnAni is in the sense for the sarvaM brahman is the ONLY cause.  And by realizing this cause he would become brahman itself or realizes that there is ONLY brahman and nothing else apart from brahman.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar