[Advaita-l] (no subject)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 04:25:13 EDT 2023

Namaste.

My post just presents my understanding of the issue. As I had mentioned
therein, I am aware of other views also on the topic. Just to mention a
few. During earlier discussions on the meaning and scope of the CU
declaration

//  वाचारम्भणं विकारो नामधेयं मृत्तिकेत्येव सत्यम् //  CU 6-1-4.

//  vAchArambhaNaM vikAro nAmadheyaM mRRittiketyeva satyam  //  CU 6-1-4

Translation  // All transformation has speech as its basis, and it is name
only. Clay as such is the reality //

Sri Sadananda Ji had a very different view from what I have presented in my
post.

During a discussion on kArya-kAraNa relationship, *श्रीमल्ललितालालितः**
(SrimallalitAlAlitah) disagreed with my views and promised to post a
separate writeup in Sanskrit on the topic. He has posted the same under the
heading  **मृद्घटादिदृष्टान्तः**  (**mRRidghaTAdidRRiShTAntaH)  which can
be viewed at the following link*

*//
https://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%98%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%B7%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%83/
<https://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%98%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%A6%E0%A5%83%E0%A4%B7%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%83/>
//*

*The text is in Sanskrit. From what I could make out, it presents an
entirely different understanding.*

*So there are so many different understandings of the same topic apArt from
what Sri Bhaskar Ji has pointed out.*

*Just for information.*

*Regards*

On Tue, Oct 10, 2023 at 5:08 PM H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <