[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Vedanta Retreat at Vedapuri, Theni

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Tue Oct 3 23:03:38 EDT 2023

This is decided by the Ashram. In a previous retreat at Rishikesh we asked the participants to donate ₹600 per day to the Ashram towards food and accommodation. My Guru never asked for or even suggested any donation whenever he conducted vedanta retreats. We would like to do the same but since we are doing these in other Ashrams we follow their rules.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

My humble praNAms to your noble endeavors prabhuji.  Perhaps I can think of these retreats and full time vedAnta Chintana only after 2026.  IMHO, it is really required some solid stuff of vairagya to do all these selfless acts and leaving everything behind and dedicating whole time for adhyAtma sAdhana that too when we are capable enough to earn and enjoy materialistic life.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar