[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: Does the mukta/jnani see the world?

Sudhanshu Shekhar sudhanshu.iitk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 08:18:03 EST 2023

Namaste Raghav ji,

//Also no purpose is served by 'advocacy' of ideas such as "no jnAnIs
have ever existed" etc. Because if we accept the existence of time and
space, then "GYAnIs" too have "existed", from that particular perspective.//

When time and space are imagined by me, there can be imagined jnAnIs as
well. In fact, that the is the view DSV holds.

It is not advocacy. It is a logical requirement. World is a product of
avidyA. With avidyA gone, there can be no world. There can be no perception
of world.

The perception of world implies the absence of jnAna happening to anyone
ever. There is only one ajnAna. There is only one jIva. That is the premise.

Regards.

On Sat, 18 Nov, 2023, 4:31 pm Raghav Kumar Dwivedula via Advaita-l, <