[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Clarifications sought, respectfully, on some Basic Advaitic concepts

Kuntimaddi Sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 05:37:17 EST 2023

Chandramouliji - PraNAms
Thanks for your concerns.
Slowly age is taking its toll. Lord wants me only to talk and not listen to people!
Yes, seeing Him as everything and in everything is Advaita only. Find it is easier to see Him than to see myself in everything. But not in any form since every form is His, but as pure consciousness. I see Him as the very life principle pulsating in the small ants crawling on the floor to varieties of birds in the sky and plants that are blooming. I get lost in these.
Just for information - Indic Academy recently published my book 'How Do I know' - which covers the Pratyaksha pramaana - commentary on the Vedanta Paribhasha. It is made available online on Amazon, etc.  I have to slowly work on the rest.
Hari Om!Sadananda