[Advaita-l] Free will, time and the Kali Yuga

Vishesh Bhat visheshlives at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 18:10:57 EST 2023

Thank you Kaushik and Jaldhar for mostly dispelling the confusion I had,
although the nature of mind is such that it is never completely free from
doubts. I presume that's the difference between someone engulfed by
materialism and a true bhakta. This is going to be a long and painful
process.

On Tue, 7 Nov 2023, 20:53 R Krishnamoorthy via Advaita-l, <