[Advaita-l] (no subject)

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 03:57:47 EDT 2023

On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 11:03 AM Vishesh Bhat via Advaita-l <

> Just to clarify what I mean. If Kali Yuga has a predestined progression of
> events and degradation of Dharma, then it seems to imply that whatever be
> the actions of the Jivas, they are destined to suffer.

I heard a Bhagavata say:  In Kaliyuga even though there will not be
Bhagavan's avatara, there will be Bhaagavata avatara in abundance.  So many
of them of such a high order will walk this land that the seeking,
suffering  people will get solace and guidance for moksha from them.  So,
it is the punya of the jivas of this yuga that they will come to be in the
protection and grace of the Bhagavatas. That way their suffering will be
transcended and the path of devotion and liberation will be open for them.
No regrets for having been born in this yuga.

regards
subbu