[Advaita-l] mUlAvidyA adhyastha or anadhyastha??

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Jul 20 06:59:14 EDT 2023

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Sri SSS at one place says if the mUlAvidyAvAdins say mUlAvidyA is kevala adhyastha (avidyAkalpita / imagined / misconceived due to ignorance etc.) on brahman then I don't have any problem in calling it as mUlAvidyA, but if someone says this mUlAvidyA is anadhyastha (not superimposed), not avidyAkalpita then I never ever accept it.

May I know which vyAkhya has the reference that would say mUlAvidyA is not adhyastha and it is not avidyAkalpita and parallel to brahman??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar