[Advaita-l] List of Advaita vedanta Shiva devotee?

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:41:57 EST 2023

Actually Sri Appayya Dixitar was not just a Shiva devotee but was Harihara
abheda devotee.

All the Advaita Acharyas right from Shankara have been of this nature.

If you want, in recent times Sri Paramashivendra Saraswati, the guru of
Sadashiva Brahmendra, was a Shiva devotee too. Madhusudana Saraswati wrote
commentary on Shiva mahimna stotram as Harihara abheda.

Regards
subbu

On Sun, 5 Feb 2023, 3:53 pm swagata chowdhury via Advaita-l, <