[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: Re: [advaitin] rope has some problem in rope snake analogy :-)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 06:26:19 EST 2023

Namaste.

Reg  //  These fall in the category of kshetram: icchaa dveshah sukham
duhkham...which are all vishaya to the vishayi the sakshi //

and

// कामः सङ्कल्पो विचिकित्सा श्रद्धाश्रद्धा
धृतिरधृतिर्ह्रीर्धीर्भीरित्येतत्सर्वं मन एव  //

These are said to be the attributes of the ego and they become vishaya to
the vishayi the sAkshi  only when there is their superimposition on the
ego. Not otherwise.

Regards