[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] rope has some problem in rope snake analogy :-)

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 02:57:47 EST 2023

Namaskaram Vikram Ji,

Reg  //  To clarify, can I say that even the snake just 'imagined' is not
actually absent of any locus, but still has the locus in the antahkarana of
the person imagining? //,

No. Not in my understanding. Snake as ज्ञान (j~nAna) (knowledge) or स्मृति
(smRRiti) (recollection) or ‘ imagined ‘ has antahkaraNa as its location.
Not as a vastu.

Regards