[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: Does the mukta/jnani see the world?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Dec 22 11:42:37 EST 2023

 Dear friends,
Is it not much better if some of you become jnanis/ muktas
and then  give authentic first hand answers?
With rspectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy

    On Friday, 22 December, 2023 at 03:11:08 pm IST, H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org> wrote:

 Namaste.

It is difficult to understand the discussion. Avoiding the words
waking/dream, if in any state one is able to recollect that there are other
states different from the one he is in at that time, it certainly means
different states of awareness are admitted by the person. It is quite
another matter as to which is more real or less real, or which is
dream/waking. There cannot be any controversy about the existence of
different states themselves.
Regards

On Fri, Dec 22, 2023 at 3:08 PM Sudhanshu Shekhar via Advaita-l <