[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Re: Does the mukta/jnani see the world?

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Fri Dec 22 05:46:17 EST 2023

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Talking and arguing about dream within dream waking from dream 2 to dream 1 within dream etc. indicates apriory acceptance of some other state standing there and adjudging the validity and authenticity of these states as dream or otherwise.  Perhaps that state is 'master dream' state 😊 and we don’t know when & where we are going to wake-up from this state. After mahApraLaya!!??  May be 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar