[Advaita-l] Advaita Polemics Kind Attn. Sri Venkataraghavan

Krishna Kashyap kkashyap2011 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 02:25:40 EDT 2023

as far as I know, such a book does not exist.
I tried to assemble the complete arguments for just "upadesha anupapatti".
I had time only to look at some portions of "Shata Dushani" and "Tattva
MuktA kalApa" of Vedanta Desika for this and "Shata Bhushani" of N.S
Anantha Krishna Shastri to understand his views. I could not even complete
this task.

There are about 100 pages in Sanskrit regarding just this one topic. This
includes 30 to 40 pages from "paramartha bhushanam" and another 20 pages
from "paramartha prakasika".
This is just the visistadvaita portion of the work.  I have no idea where
to find all the details from Madhva-sampradaya works.

I heard from an Advaitin, that even serious study of "Shata Bhushani" is
not done among smartha samprdaya people nowadays. They focus more on
Advaita Siddhi rather than this work of N.S Anantha Krishna Shastri.

I think someone can get easily 2 or 3 Phds for just this
saptavidha anupapatti from different points of view (trimatas).

*Best Regards,*

*Krishna Kashyap*